Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Moving thoughts part??

So now we are so close I've become very calm - even though we still have stuff to do and bags to pack...
as well as our everyday normal day jobs...best not forget those...?!

Cloti has gone to Stockholm today to organize a conference for the EDA and I'm in charge of the kids till friday - I should
be on my way to bed but I guess my blood is running a bit too fast for that even though I've just said I'm calm.

So, on saturday at 12.25 we're OFF to our new home in Malaga where we hope to get lots of visiting friends from near and far.

Our new address will be

Calle de Portugal 8,
Pedregalejo Alto
29017 Malaga

Tuesday our stuff will be delivered - and wednesday I should officially be employed at the spanish office...

So...let's just say I hope we won't be making a move like this for the next couple of years...

N

No comments:

Blog Archive