Thursday, July 08, 2010

Moving thoughts part 2 - on a knife's edge...

Wow, this is really not an easy feat we've taken on...Maybe I've even expanded my usable brain cells in the process?? Despite the stress, I feel pretty robust, and for a range of reasons have no doubt as to the pro's of moving...

So now we are pretty far and beyond the point of no return...

Obviously: Decide to move - (biggest) tick
Jobs - Ok (or...now petty details such as local contracts etc need to be sorted)
City/area to live - done
suitable house - see below in earlier entry
talk to accountants/tax advisors - underway
open bank account - done
register with authorities in Spain - Done, now only need to sort out work and residence premits
find schools - done - Marcus (tick), Alex (still not known)
rent and pack house in CPH - House rented, House nearly packe - movers coming on wednesday next week...
Plan on when and where to see the kids...(well...that's my biggest concern) I am letting them down by leaving and I have
to make sure I make it up to them in some way - I hope that over time this will be seen as a 'not so bad' thing

plus plus many more things that will pop up when it's too late...

Just now we are emptying the kitchen and throwing out a bunch of stuff - removers will be here wednesday morning...

See yer in Malaga?

No comments:

Blog Archive