Monday, March 02, 2009

Definition of a good Sunday...

ahhh...it seems that my deal with Cloti is starting to work...during weekends she will take the kids one morning and I the next. But sofar the kids have always managed to get me out of bed even though it was not really my turn, but yesterday turned in to one of those perfect days...

I woke up at 10 o'clock with Marcus snoring softly by my side...was allowed an hour to read enjoyed a long luxurious shower, breakfast and late lunch with Didi, Natasha, Christian all visiting...in the evening to the cinema with Didi to watch "Men that hate women" (Swedish thriller - very good) and finally a plate of Shawarma meat, hummus and salad and pita bread topped with a lovely chilli sauce...that is a perfect day for me...

No comments:

Blog Archive