Thursday, April 18, 2024

My Family and I

My family consists of my Mayte, my kids and my brothers and sisters. 

I have been married twice before, but Mayte has been an incredible change and added emotional equilibrium and sweetness to my life and I love her dearly - in fact I wish I would've met her when I was 25, maybe I would be a bit less neurotic.



Having said that, I would not wish be without my children (Emma, Victor, Alexander and Marcus) so, I have to live with the choices I have made in life and I am eternally grateful for the gift life has given me at this late stage of life. 


On the subject of children Mayte brings along her own 3 children so together we have 7!! - Natalia, Alexander and Gael (who has her own two lovely dumplings Eteinin and Reíltin - here in Dublin Zoo).


We currently live in Copenhagen, but spend as much time as we can in Álora just outside Malaga

Love to you all...and thanks 🥰

Nicolas



No comments:

Blog Archive