Saturday, December 06, 2008

A dilemma...

I must admit one of my biggest mistakes ever was buying Mischa just as Marcus was getting ready to arrive into this world...at the time I did realize that it would be complicated having two babies at the same time but thought that we'd be able to surpass any of the challenges...

But then now I must admit that that probably was not the best of my decisions (although I did confer with my wife)...I think we must decide to find a new home for her and it breaks my heart...I just cannot give her the time and attention she's entitled to (maybe 4 kids take up too much of my energy for that) so I think we are coming to a conclusion that we should find her a new home...


And just as she's growing up and becoming sweet and mellow...


Nic

No comments:

Blog Archive