Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Should I complain?

last weekend I was on the verge of a meltdown...I love my kids as most who venture to this blog would know but my patience was spent this weekend and I just couldn't bear listening to whines from the kids...My brain would fry into a red hot temper just as when I was trying to strangle Dominic or hunting Didi with a croquet mallet...no danger to the kids though...phew...I have been in an attempted Lotus position and singing "omnipatnabrummmm" for a few minutes and now I feel much better...

Also we've accidentally now got a new au-pair (Paulina, Ecuador) who needed a new home (and we needed help) so we're in luck...Miruna who was with us was a great help with the kids and they loved her very much - Paulina hit it off really well yesterday with Marcus and Alex is coming round..

Nic

No comments:

Blog Archive