Saturday, August 16, 2008

I got Feeever!! ohummmahum

and it's not as cool as the song goes...apparently one of my colleagues has had something similar for more that 3-4 weeks! Anyway tests came back and showed signs of a...virus...best excuse to not fix me...today is saturday and I had a temperature since tuesday last week and have been really weak one week before that...

I am still weak have a temperature but hopefully not as high as the day before yesterday where I finished 6 days with 39 degrees...

One good things is that my mind was starting to kick in with all sorts of weird ideas as to what is wrong and at least then a virus helps...

I've got an important meeting all day tuesday and hope that I am well enough to attend...as it's my meeting might be good to be around...

Love Nicolas

No comments:

Blog Archive