Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just a question of Motivation

A few weeks ago Victor said that he didn't expect to see the tree hut that I've talked about since we moved in would ever become reality: I'd been talking about it for so long and since nothing seemed to be actually happening in the matter he just thought he'd mention this to me...I guess to make me stop talking...

The project has been developing in my head over a long time and now I am getting there...I am going to include a swing that will carry the kids nearly 30 meters through the garden and have started collecting the required equipment...

I cut that branches that would otherwise be in the way this evening so now I am starting to get down to business...

I hope that I'll finish before Emma and Victor get back from their summer holidays with Hellen in Turkey..

We've just been spending two wonderful weeks in Hornbæk with typical danish summer with showers but it was wonderful to be together all of us...

Marcus enjoyed his freedom and has grown to boyhood and has left babyhood behind...and I am removing all evidence of babystuff...I've chucked his bottles, plastic mugs with handles, the gate on the stairs, the thing on his bed so he doesn't fall out...now all we need is a bit more motivation go get rid of his dummies and nappies...

Love Nikodemus

No comments:

Blog Archive