Friday, July 25, 2008

Holiday @ work

ahhh, it's good to be back at the office and relax after two weeks holiday with the kids...

All is quiet on the work front and it seems that the danish holiday season is now stretched over a period of 1.5 months instead of the 3 weeks that was normal during the "Industrial Age"...It does make life a bit more difficult hen your goals are quarter based...but still it's enjoyable to have a bit of R'n'R after a successful FY08...

My ambitions for the next (FY) year are:

1. Make sure my kids continue their good behavioral trend - see pics of them and the family on my Picasa web album here or go check out a couple of my videos here

2. Get enough funding to re-start my Historic Racing "career"

3. Re-assemble our Hobie 16 for next summer

4. Get a license to manage/rent a Grand Banks motor yacht in Spain for my summer holidays with the family...

Kind regards,

Nicolas

No comments:

Blog Archive