Sunday, May 25, 2008

What I wouldn't want my children to do...

Kids, I wouldn't want to do as I do...do as I say you should do...

Don't

Crash into a Ford Granada Stationwagon with a Toboggan - you'd break a leg
Shoot yourself in your foot with an air rifle - you'll get a hole in your foot
Borrow one of those kings size orange mattresses from the pylons on ski slopes - you can't steer and you may crash into a ski lift hut...it hurts...if you are lucky as I was...
Practice the art of "badut"spring...you never know where you'll land (general idea)
Dive into a "sea" of half an inch of snow - that is NOT deep enough - and frozen grass hurts!
Try to kill your siblings - you'll love them at some later stage!

Dad

Above subject to changes as experience/memory permits

No comments:

Blog Archive